The L'Equip RPM Professional Blender is an affordable alternative to Vitamix and Blendtec blenders. With 3.2Hp Peak Power it performs as well as some of it's better known raw food blender rivals, it's simple to use, and at £100 less than the cheapest genuine competitor, it's amazing value for money.
THIS IS AN EX-DEMO JUICER THAT HAS BEEN USED ONCE OR TWICE BUT CARRIES A FULL GUARANTEE. ITEM DOES NOT HAVE ORIGINAL BOX.
- Smoother, finer, faster results with even the toughest ingredients
- 3.2hp Peak Power!
- 27,000 rpm Heavy Duty Motor
- 8 pronged blade with unique Titanium Crusher Blade
- 1.7 Litre BPA Free easy pour Tritan jar
- Jar locks in place for stable blending & protection of the motor drive
- Simple variable speed control with push for pulse action & LED backlight
- Magnetic safety cut out to prevent misassembly
- Stir Stick included for thicker blends & sorbets
UK Juicers Says
We've waited a long time for an affordable blender that packs enough power for even the toughest blending tasks and here it is! The L'Equip RPM Professional Blender has a 3.2hp peak power motor that outperforms some long established rivals that are popular with raw fooders. The Unique 8 pronged blade does a better job of drawing ingredients in for super smooth blending and we love the safety interlock on the jug base. The L'Equip RPM locking jar mechanism prevents movement when the motor is turning, cutting down on vibration and wear and tear of the sturdy metal on metal motor drive, which is a known issue with some of its rivals. Perfect green smoothies are moments away for the raw food enthusiast and there's no need for a separate dry ingredients jug if you want to mill grains or grind seeds. The BPA Free Tritan Jar has a large capacity and pours easily when you are done. Simply put, it does it all.
View All L'Equip Products
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm):
|Weight Unboxed (Kg):