- Grow up to 4 varieties of sprouts per tray
- Expandable system
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Can be used with compost or soil for wheatgrass, sunflower greens & more
- Comes with a handy soaking jar that doubles as a water sprinkler
- Easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean
- Useful growing instructions included
- Three free packs of organic seeds when you order from UK Juicers!
Complete with a smoked polycarbonate lid to encourage low-light germination, the two tray system of the Lexen Healthy Sprouter
can be expanded to make a bigger sprouter with up to 4 trays. Each tray has a growing area of 300 x 215mm and comes with an insert that can be used to divide the growing area for 4 different sprout varieties. There is a handy watering and pre-soaking jar in the box with all Lexen Sprouters and each one has a reservoir that sits underneath the trays to collect rinse water. The tray separation is 140mm when the separators are used, so while wheatgrass will need to be finished in the top tray, other varieties have plenty of growing room.
We sell the Lexen Healthy Sprouter with 3 free packs of organic sprouting seeds as a starter sprouting kit. You receive one pack each of Alfalfa, Lentil and Red Clover so in less than a week you can be harvesting fresh, healthy, homegrown sprouts.
There are no reviews for this product at the moment.
Be the first to review this item by clicking here