(Video kindly provided by Discount Juicers. Please note Discount Juicers only serves customers within the USA and only ships within the 50 United States. Discount Juicers does not ship outside the USA. They recommend UK Juicers for your juicing needs if you are located in the UK and Europe.)
- Digital LED time and temperature displays
- Unique air filtration system for clean air drying (patent pending)
- 2 deep and 4 regular trays for added versatility
- Up to 20 trays can be used to expand its dehydrating capacity
- 6 year manufacturer's warranty
- Comes with, 2 fruit leather trays, 4 yoghurt trays and 6 mesh screens
- Dries evenly right to the corners of the trays
- Precise digital solid state temperature control
- Computerised heat sensor for a stable drying environment
- Unique air pressure stabilisation dries more consistently than other stacking tray models
The new FiterPro from L'Equip is the most technologically advanced of all the dehydrators in our range, offering computer controlled food drying using clean, filtered air. This innovative dehydrator has a lot on offer at an attractive price. The L'Equip FilterPro is perfect for raw food lovers who require precise temperature control to preserve nutrients in their dehydrator recipes. It dries everything including fruit leathers, jerky, fruits and vegetables, trail snacks and more and can also be used as a yoghurt maker.
Household air can contain many pollutants including bacteria, dust mites, pet dander and plain old dirt. Its inevitable that the stuff floating around in the air is transferred to your food if it is exposed to that air. If you are circulating the air with a fan, as with a food dehydrator, you are increasing the exposure even more. The L'Equip FilterPro Dehydrator cleans the drying air inflow with a simple washable air filter in its base, improving food hygiene for all dehydrator enthusiasts.
Another feature not shared by any other stacking dehydrator is the uniquely designed pressurisation system in the Filterpro which recirculates some of the warm air through a central column to pressurise the system and balance the heat throughout the stack of trays. This reduces the temperature gradient from top to bottom and ensures more even dryness than other stacking dehydrators. This in turn cuts down on the need to rotate the trays from top to bottom during drying as well as improving economy with lower electricity consumption than other dehydrators. Heat loss to the surrounding environment is slower and lower than dehydrators which have large vents and gaps for air expulsion and this can add up to energy savings over the years. The easy to read digital display allows precise setting of temperature and drying time and if you need to expand its capacity you can simply add more trays up to a total of 20.
View All L'Equip Products