- Buttons one to six give access to 34 programmed electronic mixing cycles
- Each program combines the right speed and timing for perfectly blended drinks
- Countdown timer lets you see seconds remaining
- Variable motor speed from 1,500 to an ice smashing 22,500 RPM
- Works unattended while you serve the next customer
- Designed by a NASA sound engineer to be quieter than the sound level of normal conversatio
- Display features re-settable running-total drink counter
- Counts how many drinks you've prepared that day, week, month or year
- Display counts elapsed time
- Built-in overheating protection; a warning and prompt appear for easy and fast cool down
- Variable low or high pulse adds versatility to non-programmed blending
- Use low pulse to stir and refresh drinks that have been "resting" for a while
- Use high pulse to blend without pureeing or homogenizing - great for salsas and slush-type drinks.
- Can be used as a variable speed blender.
- Displays percentage of power being used from 7-100%, as well as elapsed time.
- Automatically remembers your last blending speed.
- Control panel is completely sealed against moisture for cleaning or accidental splash.
- In counter model available to order.
The Vitamix Touch and Go is renowned for the consistently smooth drinks it produces and the brand is used by major juice bar chains throughout the world, including Jamba Juice. With the all new 3-sided Advance Container it now gives the renowned Vitamix smooth consistency even faster!
Read the manufacturer's brochure