The Bellicon Swing Rebounder
Bellicon Rebounders are founded on over 25 years research and development experience in rebounders and rebounder exercise, combining Swiss and German expertise with a commitment to making the best rebounders in the world. The Bellicon Swing Rebounder utilizes Bellicon's patented rubber loop or bungee springs. Described by the manufacturer as 'soft as a cloud' these supremely comfortable springs offer a more elastic, deeper bounce than steel sprung rebounders. The bounce on the Bellicon Swing model gives a slower, more harmonious bounce rate than steel spring rebounders with a rebound power that's still dynamic enough for intense activity when needed. The elastic rebound character of the bungee springs takes the low impact nature of rebounding to an even wider audience, being even more comfortable for those with injuries or back and joint problems.
Is The Bellicon Swing Right For You?
The Bellicon Swing is suitable for the following:
- Moderate to dynamic rebounding exercise
- Improving muscle strength & co-ordination
- Cardio vascular training
- Lymphatic drainage
- Relaxation and stress-busting
- Active users with back, joint and injury problems
- People who want to lose weight
Swing Rebounding Is Different
The addictiveness of all rebounding exercise comes from the fact that it is just so much fun. The rubber springs on the sure-footed Bellicon Swing give a deeper bounce than steel springs with more of a 'swinging' motion which increases the fun factor even further. It's hard to get across the different feel when you are on a Bellicon Swing Rebounder, except to say that it is extremely stable and smooth and achieving a good activity level seems to require less effort than with a steel spring rebounder. This makes sense as the longer bounce means a more cushioned, extended exertion during the rebound deceleration and acceleration phases making best use of gravity, but the comfort and stability makes it seem effortless. This type of rebound also fits more closely with more therapeutic exercise goals for people trying to lose weight with low impact, efficient rebounder exercise or for senior and less able users.
Swing rebounding on a Bellicon Rebounder is also more suited to the Kunhardt exercise method which aims to 'refresh instead of exhaust'. It applies the familiar principle that the highest proportional benefit from exercise comes when we are only exerted to about 50% of our maximum activity level. This level of exercise - equivalent to say gentle jogging or steady swimming - is also optimum for weight loss and offers a pleasurable low impact routine. But if you want to do cardio work for faster results, the powerful rebound on this model offers that too. The Bellicon Swing offers the perfect blend of elastic comfort and dynamic rebound.
Tailor-Made to Your Needs
German engineering, research and development are part of what make Bellicon Swing Rebounders the very best that money can buy. The picture is completed by offering choices to suit every different user rather than taking a 'one size fits all' approach. The fully customisable Bellicon Swing offers a range of sizes and user weight options so that your rebounder is a personalised fit. You specify and accessorise the rebounder to the situation in which it will be used and it is custom made and shipped to your door.
The benefits of rebounder exercise can be extended to a wider range of users with the optional stability handles and these are great for people with problems with balance, seniors and those using rebounding for rehabilitation of injury. For an additional charge you can have a blue Permatron® rebounding mat instead of the standard black and there are optional frame cushioning pads for if the rebounder will be used by small children. Like everything else about Bellicon rebounders, the wide range of choices and accessories all bear the hallmark of German manufacturing excellence in this premium quality mini exercise trampoline.
Choosing the Right Bellicon Swing
The Bellicon Swing Rebounder is available in three different sizes with a range of maximum user weight options that determine the strength of the bungee springs.
Just follow these five easy steps to customise your perfect rebounder:
1. Choose from frame diameters of 1m, 1.12m and 1.25m - Standard rebounders are 1 metre diameter and this size is adequate for most purposes. The 1.12m size is the most popular choice. If you have the budget and space to go bigger, the larger exercise area gives you more room to move
2. Choose from maximum user weights of 60Kg, 90Kg, 120Kg, 150Kg and 200Kg - choose according to the weight of the heaviest person who will use the rebounder and the type of exercise preferred (See this page for further help)
3. When you've decided the size and weight rating, select that model from the drop down menu and the page will automatically refresh to the rebounder you have selected
4. If you prefer folding legs to the screw on type for your Bellicon Swing put a tick in the check box next to this product option - if you don't have space to leave your rebounder out ready for use, folding legs make it easier to store it away flat
5. Put a tick in the check box next to any other product options and accessories you need and when you are done click 'add to basket' and you are ready to go
Bellicon rebounders are made to individual specifications by the factory in Germany. Please allow 4 to 6 working days for delivery.
Read the manufacturer's brochure
View All Bellicon Products
We will match any genuine advertised UK Price on Bellicon Rebounders - Please call us if you find a better offer!