Create The Perfect Growing Environment
- Complete control of the sprouting environment
- Modular stackable system allows increased capacity if you need it
- Easy to use with comprehensive instructions, sprouting guide & FREE sprouting book
- No re-circulation of sprouting water for greater hygiene and better results
- Grow nutritious sprouts from seeds in the fastest possible time
- Perfect for wheatgrass and all young salads as well as seed and bean sprouts
- Easy addition of minerals and other growth enhancers if required
- Customise your watering cycles in 15 minute increments with the 24 hour timer
- Fine, gentle misting of sprouts ensures the most delicate seeds can be grown
- Mist spray provides optimum oxygenation for young root systems
- Clean, filtered, dust-free air purges the system during each watering cycle
- Can be used with crops grown in soil and compost too like sunflowers and wheatgrass
- Range of tray choices enables customised crop rotation
- No need to pre-soak seeds
- Just set it and forget it for perfect results every time!
Young plants need oxygen for their roots and CO2 for their shoots; each watering cycle in the Easygreen provides your young seedlings with both. The unit is already ventilated but the fine mist spray absorbs more oxygen into the sprouting water and provides it in abundance to the root systems. The misting pump simultaneously purges the system with fresh, filtered, dust-free air for the shoots. The Easygreen provides the perfect growing conditions for healthy, vital sprouts, wheatgrass and young salad greens.
Control The Conditions For Each Type Of Seedling
No other automatic home sprouter offers such complete and customisable control of watering cycles, which means you can grow virtually anything successfully in the Easygreen. The comprehensive instruction manual tells you how to achieve great results in simple, clear and easy steps. You can quickly add minerals and other liquid feeds to the water and choose whether you use bottled filtered or any other water source to nurture your young sprouts. Some people prefer to grow sunflower greens, wheatgrass, pea shoots and other more developed sprouts such as baby salad greens in soil or compost. This allows the developing root systems to take on a broader range of plant nutrients in case you prefer this to using organic liquid growth enhancers such as kelp in the sprouting water. Either method works equally well in the Easygreen, giving you more choice than any other automatic home sprouting system. The choice of tray sizes and options available further increases the versatility of the Easygreen for rotating different crops at different stages of growth so you can have a continuous supply of delicious sprouts.
Clean Fresh Water With Every Watering Cycle
Unlike other re-circulating automatic sprouters and growing systems, the Easygreen only delivers fresh water from the reservoir with each watering cycle. Un-sprouted seeds contain growth inhibitors that are washed away when grown naturally but with other re-circulating systems these remain in the sprouting water and can lead to poor results. This problem is eliminated with the Easygreen sprouter and at the same time it provides a more hygienic system that rinses away waste products from your sprouts as they grow. Because there is no recycling of water the Easygreen also eliminates the problem of clogging of jets or nozzles, which can be a nuisance with other automatic systems.
Simple And Fast
The Easygreen Automatic Sprouter eliminates the need for soaking seeds prior to germination and the watering cycles clean and oxygenate the seeds in the early stages of germination instead of leaving them in standing water. Crop production in the Easygreen is faster than other sprouters, so there is really no reason to choose more complicated sprouting methods if you want an abundant supply of freshly grown sprouts in optimum nutritional condition.
View All Easygreen Products