Quality is synonymous with the Smeg brand and this appealing citrus juicer has bags of it, from the practical stainless reamer and juice strainer, to the pop up, drip-free juice spout. With curves in all the right places, this solid die-cast metal body juicer is presented in the classic retro style that makes Smeg an instantly recognisable brand. The CJF01 does everything we would expect of an electric citrus press, but with just a touch more class.
- Stainless steel reaming cone for all sizes of citrus fruit
- Stainless steel strainer to hold back any pips
- Pop up stainless juice spout prevents drips on the counter top
- Gentle but efficient squeezing action for all citrus fruit
- Solid die-cast metal powder coated base
- Non slip feet for stable juicing
- Power cord wraps tidily in the base at the desired length
UK Juicers Says
Italian brand Smeg are rightly acknowledged as offering high quality products, partnering only with the best factories when they put their badge on an appliance. This little beauty honours their tradition of practicality combined with that classic 50's styling that extends throughout the Smeg range. With a finger friendly juicing action, the stainless reaming cone sits sure-footed atop the solid die-cast motor body, which is powder coated in a range of attractive colours to suit any kitchen. The non-drip spout pops up to seal the outlet when you finish juicing and the power cord wrap in the base keeps things tidy on your worktop. The attractive hemispherical dust cover completes the classic look and keeps everything clean ready for your next OJ. Altogether, squeezing your fresh orange juice on the Smeg Citrus Press is lovely way to start your day!
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm):
|Weight Unboxed (Kg):