Raw Food Made Simple by Karen Knowler
This invaluable beginners guide will:
- Explain what raw food is and isn’t (and bust those myths that might have been confusing you).
- Open your eyes to the many and diverse benefits of bringing more fresh, raw foods into your diet.
- Address the question of whether it has to be all or nothing.
- Give you super-easy tips for bringing more raw food into your diet quickly, easily and deliciously.
- Guide you on what kitchen equipment you do and don’t need.
- Introduce you to the many great places to buy fresh food and how to obtain the best bargains.
- Show you how eating raw can bring you more time, money and energy.
Special features of Raw Food Made Simple also include:
- A Go Raw! Action Plan to get you good-to-go for a healthier lifestyle.
- A 5 Day Raw Lifestyle Plan that will guide you step-by-step to eating a high raw diet so you can see and feel the difference.
- 15 quick, easy, healthy and delicious raw food recipes that you’ll love.
- 11 real-life stories of raw transformation that will amaze and inspire you.